On Saturday, December 1, the St. Elizabeth Forensics Team traveled to St. Bernard School in Mt. Lebanon to participate in the second tournament of the school year.
- In the category of Poetry, Gabby Bagay earned two first place awards, both with a perfect score. Anna Meade and Paige Nagel each earned two second place ribbons.
- Competing in Prose, Julia Urbaniak earned two first place awards. Philip Pegher and Mary Maleski earned a first and second place awards.
- In the category of Drama, Ben Wingerter earned two first place awards, one with a perfect score. Eddie Richardson earned a first place ribbon with a perfect score, and a second place award.
- In the category of Declamation, Jayla Olson earned two first place awards, one with a perfect score, and Francesca Veltri earned a first and second place award.
- Competing in the category of Impromptu, JP Andreola earned a second and third place award.
- The Multiple Reading team made up of Derek Corigliano, Charlie Lavrinc, Max Pegher, and Thomas Wingerter won two first place awards. The team of Elisabeth and Joseph Maleski won second and third place award.
Overall, the St. Elizabeth Forensics Team came home with a third place certificate, out of nine schools competing.
Ms. Tynan and Mrs. Criss would like to thank the team members for all of their hard work to prepare for this tournament. A few of our team members were first-time competitors and produced great results!