On Saturday, February 23, the Saint Elizabeth Forensics Team traveled to South Fayette Middle School to participate in the final tournament of the school year. The results were:
- Gabby Bagay earned a first place award with a perfect score in Poetry.
- Philip Pegher won a first place award, with three perfect scores and Mary Maleski and Ben Wingerter each received a second place ribbon in Prose.
- In the category of drama, Maggie Brown won a first place award, with three perfect scores. Eddie Richardson won a first place award, with a perfect score, and Elisabeth Maleski earned a second place ribbon.
- Jayla Olson earned a first place award and Francesca Veltri a second place ribbon in Declamation.
- The duo of Derek Corigliano and Max Pehger competed in Multiple Reading, earning a second place award.
Four of our team members received recognition in the All-Star competition. Maggie Brown received a fourth place medal, Jayla Olson a fifth place medal, and Gabby Bagay and Philip Pegher each received an Honorable Mention award. Maggie Brown also won The Mary Fahey Award, given to students who have show dedication to Forensics through hard work and successful results.
Overall, the Saint Elizabeth team finished in fourth place out of 21 teams competing, a most impressive showing!